Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Beautiful Day

I had an awesome day today.  I mean, I don't normally like to be overly cheesy, but I'm seriously kind of sad that this day is ending. Seriously, anyone who decides to read this might be thoroughly disgusted with me afterward. 
What could make Kayle be cheesy you ask?  Bueno.... I stayed up really late last night just talking with my best friend, then I woke up this morning and went to work.  After that, Jessica and I did our doubling up thing again.  
We decided to bike and swim.  Biking was first, and we went a completely different way than we normally do.  Norman has these "designated bike trails" around town.  We found one and just kept following it.  I have no idea how far we went, and we almost died going over a rickety bridge, but it was a ton of fun.  After we found our way back to a main cross street, we went to the pool and swam.  I swam the same workout I always do, but this time I had already biked so I guess that makes it better...?  I was really tired after the workout, but riding back to my apartment was pleasant. 
After showering and eating lunch, Jessica and I drove to the city to see the Roman Art exhibit at the Okc Museum of Art.  That was cool.  Walking around a city and exploring a museum reminded me a lot of Spain.  And, I got yelled at in the museum...just like in Spain! haha.  Around 5 or so we left the closing museum and decided to randomly tour these really nice apartments that we could never afford we had seen earlier.   These apartments were ridiculously amazing...and expensive.  It was fun looking at them though.  I think Jessica was actually interested.
We caught rush hour traffic coming home, but it wasn't too bad.  On our way, we went to Ted's to have their frozen sangria (amazing!!!) and chips.  Eventually we made it back to Jessica's apartment where we watched a bit of Rent (we're both obsessed, and I'm seeking therapy don't worry) before I had to go to work. 
So here I sit, at work, not really working, blogging about my day that went 3000 miles per hour.  Tim is coming over later (didn't see him yesterday) to hang out and make a perfect end to an awesome day.  See? Aren't I disgusting?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Free limo service! What more do you need?

Kayle said...

true dat. true. dat.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like one awesome and perfect day. It's sure been awhile since I had a day like that, but I am sure it will come by one day.
You both keep up the great work you're doing.
I am back in action now that I got the results of my MRI.
It feels good...
Take it easy