Thursday, November 6, 2008

I promise I'm not dead.

Well where do I start? 
It's been a long time since I've posted anything, and a ton has happened. I don't mean to say that I've been crazy training and now run marathons on a weekly basis.  I mean quite simply that my world is changing rather rapidly, and training has been no where near my top priority. 
In the last month or so, I've worked out on occasion, but nothing difficult, and my heart hasn't been in it in God knows how long.  It's true that I've been sick, and yes being sick makes it really hard to work out; it's not impossible though, and I haven't the motivation to do it. 
So what's up with me? Nothing really.  I'm a wuss.  There's a lot of turmoil in the lives of those closest to me.  My partner, Jessica, is moving to Stillwater to start a new job next week, and my boyfriend, Tim, is graduating (and moving) in December.  I personally have very little going on in the next couple of months. My schedule will be much of the same: work and school work and school.  The only difference is that I suppose I'll actually be studying out of pure boredom. 
I think I've talked about my incredible lack (or need) of motivation during training before.  Since Jessica still wants to do our tri next spring, I'll have to train alone.  I hope I won't disappoint.  

No comments: